1. Side effects of Statins: Lipitor, Zocor, Pravachol, Mevacor Functions and Introduction.
2. HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins) block CoQ-10 synthesis How statins work.
3. Questioning the premise lowering the cholesterol level is beneficial Flawed statistical premise.
4. Statins are not a safe way to lower cholesterol because They cause mitochondrial dysfunctions, myopathies, dementia, faster aging, early death, etc.
5. KFP Hypothesis/Prediction: The cholesterol goal is set to an unsafe level Why prescribing is flawed.
6. Serious questions that should not be ignored Questions and answers.
7. What the Lipitor Patent tells us: Co-administer CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) Important prescribing rules too frequently ignored in practice.
8. Dr. Mercola: Summary of Key Ideas Presented Authoritative summary of statins over-dosage situation.
10. Low CoQ-10 leads to high aging rates of all cell types Dr Graveline’s book.
11. See John Ely’s papers Orthomolecular medicine, hyperglycemia, AA, CoQ10, Pauling’s HD nutrition protocol, nutrition reverses aging, unprofitable modalities…
12. References Orthomolecular Nutrition for Heart Disease improves patient heath; statins make health worse.
13. Dr Whitaker’s Recommendations Where to find reports of statin adverse drug reactions and symptoms.
16. KFP: Flawed Statistical Marketing Studies vs. 14,000 Anecdotal Case Histories Drug AERS under reporting.
17. A Well-Documented Analysis of 351 Statin Adverse Case Histories A Pareto analysis report of types of harm vs. frequency.
19. Statin Cholesterol Lowering Drugs have the following characteristics: -Fonorow Long list.
20. Defenses against Statins side effects: AA and CoQ10 and Lysine
22. Fonorow’s Conclusions [with our comments]
23. According to Dr. Langsjoen, Testamonial Greatly increased heart myopathies and dementia in patients taking statins.
24. Our Conclusion: Medical costs explosion is because we are not using orthomolecular medicine and nutrition.
Side effects of Statins: Lipitor, Zocor, Pravachol, Mevacor, and other cholesterol-lowering statin drugs.
Generic Names: lovastatin,, atorfastatin, rosuvastatin, fluvastatin, pravastatin, imvastatin, ezetimbe/simvastatin. (Sometimes with niacin)
The purpose of statin drugs is to manage the blood levels of cholesterols to change the patients’ test results so that they test in a percentile group of previously studied different patients that had a statistically lower level of heart attack deaths. The underlying known disease and nutritional factors in heart disease were not accounted for or were presumably randomized. Test related management rather than health related nutritional improvements. Nutritional improvement has much better results in improving patients’ health. Statin use causes cardio myopathy, nerve degeneration and accelerated aging.
The studies of statin use side effects are now becoming evident and are described in later sections. They are not nice.
· CoQ10 is essential to life, cellular energy release, mitochondrial health.
· CoQ10 deficiencies increase the rates of aging.
· CoQ10 need is ~ 500 mg/day; amount made in liver is decreased by >50% or more depending on dosage of statins.
· CoQ10 in food is 5-10 mg per day; supplements are needed after age 40.
· CoQ10 supplementation will reverse only some of the statins’ side effects.
· Too low cholesterol causes neuropathy and degenerative changes in muscles and nerves.
Questioning the premise: lowering the cholesterol level is beneficial: False
Since statins cause toxins it is equivalent to the premise: toxins are safe. Obviously False.
We make the proper cholesterol we need in the liver, if we do not block the process.
Highest cholesterol group 98.7%.
Lowest cholesterol group 99.7%.
· Problems with statistics: presentation of selected “facts” to prove desired result
Not distinguishing between eaten- and made- cholesterols or molecule shapes.
Gee Whiz! Statistics: .3% vs. 1.3% is over a 300% improvement.
Not a before vs. after example. (see Langsjoen, cardio myopathies are increased)
Permits selling “dubious security” to large number of persons, based on pathology of a few.
Marketing is highly profitable to makers and sellers.
Increases in other health death rates and misery index statistics not accounted for.
This advances aging causes lack of vigor, mitochondrial dysfunction.
Chronic infections and Mitochondrial dysfunctions causal factor in adverse vaccine reactions.
If there is a predisposition for a mental/neural dysfunction (ALS/Alzheimer’s/Parkinson’s) then statins will accelerate symptoms.
Serious questions that should not be ignored:
1. Heme A is essential for mitochondrial energy flow in the cells. Antioxidant: It protects against DNA damage.
2. CoQ10 is essential for mitochondrial energy flow in the cells. It is also a protective antioxidant. Needed to keep cell-division errors low.
3. If 1 & 2 are missing or too low we have mitochondrial dysfunction, muscle pain, neural dysfunctions, and atrophies.
4. If 1 &2 are too low we have DNA damage leading to cell death or replication errors. Aging is advanced; vitamin C helps.
5. What are the functions of: a) Dolichols, b) Prenylated Proteins? Google them to see.
6. What are the various harms of 5 a) & 5 b) being too low. Google to see.
7. We explore the harmful functional effects of low cholesterol and low ubiquinone (CoQ10) in the following pages.
The Lipitor patent describes the need for high levels [> 300 mg /day] of CoQ10 to be co-administered with Lipitor to avoid harm.
Medical practitioners are not told to do this so they too often do not treat the patient properly.
The result is higher rates of side effects than were shown in the earlier lower-dosage-level published studies.
The deficiencies in Heme A, Prenylated proteins, and Dolichols are not fixed by restoring CoQ10.
Thus we have a fix for only 1/5th of the malnutrition caused by statins, terrible!
1. The odds are greater than 100 to 1 that if you're taking a statin, you don't really need it.
3. Your body NEEDS cholesterol—it is important in the production of cell membranes, hormones, vitamin D and bile acids that help you to digest fat. Cholesterol also helps your brain form memories and is vital to your neurological function.
4. There is also strong evidence that having too little cholesterol INCREASES your risk for cancer, memory loss, Parkinson's disease, hormonal imbalances, stroke, depression, suicide, and violent behavior.
5. [If you already have these problems you should not take statins. Should not lower cholesterol. Take Lovaza and see if it helps.]
6. The ONLY subgroup that benefits from statins has a genetic defect called familial hypercholesterolemia, that makes them resistant to traditional ways to normalizing cholesterol.”
9. Current Cholesterol levels goals:
10. Better ways to lower cholesterol than taking statins if you must lower it.
11. Lovaza: EPA&DHA ethyl esters of Omega-3 oils is a prescription form of EPA & DHA from fish oil.
[insert] = KFP comments or insertion of related information.
Low/oxidized cholesterol harms myelin sheaths of nerves, systemically.
12. Systemic energy lowered; Chronic fatigue symptoms worse.
13. Does not stop heart and circulatory damage; Post mortem plaques much worse than for those not taking statins.
14. Mitochondrial DNA damage and dysfunctions; increases sensitivity to vaccine adverse effects; increase need for vitamins E and C.
15. Immune system (T-cell) dysfunctions result increased re-activation of chronic persistent parasitic microbes (bacteria, yeasts, viruses, protozoa).
16. Cataracts and other low vitamin C effects due to AA depletion in lenses and borderline scurvy. AA consumption rate is much higher.
17. COPD worsens long term [interstitial pneumonitis];
18. Low-cholesterol dysfunctions: sex hormone production, hair loss, sleep problems, or improper brain and nerve functions.
19. Muscle pains, weakness and atrophy (Rhabdomyolysis); loss of endurance, balance problems. Very high incidence of myopathy symptoms
20. Muscle and nerve pains cause less exercise, weight gain, less lymph flow and related pathologies.
21. Pancreas or liver dysfunction; including a potential increase in harmful liver enzymes; liver toxicity; enzyme test shows destruction.
22. Kidney functions impaired; Osteoporosis/bone health worsening.
23. Acidosis; Anemia; Sexual dysfunctions. CoQ10 low-level linkage.
24. ALS-like symptoms due to low systemic cholesterol; Study: remarkable increases in ALS symptoms, diagnosis rates.
25. Memory functions lost: Short-term forgetfulness, lack of focus, mental slowness; brain fog, loss of attention.
26. Increased suicide rates; “bad thoughts”; depression; aggression.
27. Parkinson’s symptoms start/increase; Alzheimer’s mental decline accelerates.
28. Sudden total loss of recent memory [TGA] transient global amnesia. [very rare, but significantly higher in study]
29. Heart functions lessened; too low blood pressure; less blood flow to brain, muscles and kidneys.
Dr Graveline: Duane Graveline, MD, MPH See my books: The Dark Side of Statins & The Statin Damage Crisis.
1. Mitochondrial DNA damage and mutation, primary factors in how we age.
2. ROS and NOS in the presence of low ascorbic acid levels causes systemic scurvy.
3. Resulting in systemic degeneration and atrophies in muscles and nerves.
· Statin Effects Study, headed by Dr. Golomb of the University of California, San Diego, 4,000 reports of cognitive dysfunction—were diagnosed as rapidly progressing Alzheimer’s disease. Much on too low cholesterol vs. brain functions.
· http://www.virginiahopkinstestkits.com/whitakerstatins.html [The] “brain contains an abundance of cholesterol, much of it in the myelin sheaths that insulate the neurons and speed up nerve conduction. Recent research reveals that cholesterol is also required for the formation of synapses, the areas between neurons where nerve impulses are transmitted and received. In fact, cholesterol is so important that it is manufactured by the glial cells in the supportive tissues of the brain.
· Dr Whitaker: No statin studies show benefits for women. The largest randomized clinical trial of statins in women found Lipitor group had 10 percent more heart attacks than placebo. No research showing any statins-extended life for anyone over age 70. [Translation: statins hasten end of life, via enhanced scurvy.]
Orthomolecular Nutrition for Heart Disease:
Dr Whitaker’s References
CoQ10 and Statins: The Vitamin C Connection by Owen R. Fonorow � 2003
We are now in a position to witness the unfolding of the greatest medical tragedy of all time - never before in history has the medical establishment knowingly created a life threatening nutrient deficiency in millions of otherwise healthy people. --Peter H. Langsjoen, MD
The following claim from one … 1990 Merck patent (4,933,165) is to add CoQ10 to statin drugs in order to overcome statin induced myopathy: [Not to mention all the various neuropathies]
“1. A pharmaceutical composition comprising a pharmaceutical carrier and an effective antihypercholesterolemic amount of an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor and an amount of Coenzyme Q.sub.10 [CoQ10] effective to counteract HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor-associated skeletal muscle myopathy.”
[And all the other harm caused by low blood level CoQ10 caused, see the above list of “Side Effects:”]
“This invention has never been [properly] implemented, probably because the entire world supply of CoQ10 is limited and current production would only supply one-sixth of the world’s statin users.”
Two readers’ comments are notable:
1) Lovaza: DHA&EPA ethyl esters of Omega-3 oils aids recovery of mental acuity & speed.
2) Statin Side effects of HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors in the mevalonate pathway:
o Empirically speaking, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins) are creating a problem for many of the people taking them. In a recent informal internet-based collection of self-reported data, from the users of statins or their caretakers, the incidence of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis aka motor neuron disease (Lou Gehrig's disease) and other significant major neurological disturbances was remarkable.
o The incidence of ALS is put at 1:200,000 people in the USA and in 351 reports there were 19 reports of ALS/MND. On the current incidence statistics, I should have seen more than 3.6 million reports before seeing 19 cases of ALS.
o Interested parties can read the informal report (published by the journal of independent medical research) and see precisely what information which was self-reported; at the following URL: http://www.joimr.org/JOIMR_Vol7_No1_Dec2009.pdf
o There were a further 8 cases of Parkinson's disease and single occurrences of CIDP, Alzheimer's disease, and Progressive supra-nuclear palsy. In all, there were 29 reports of major progressive neurological dysfunction. [29 out of 351]
More than 14,000 patient reports were collected on web, vastly more than the number of doctors’ adverse drug reports. Patients report their doctors deny any chance of harm from statins and refuse to link their own side effects to statin drugs. Doctors appear brainwashed by all the positive ‘educational’ propaganda planted by the drug makers. The aggregation of so many similar anecdotal reports of harm belies the earlier low dosage statistical studies. Also, the known biochemistry proves multiple functional mechanisms of harm. Functional mechanisms should trump suspect statistical and drug company supported research studies and propaganda. However control of funding of journals and paid-for-placement arrangements decide what the doctors hear. The doctors are the target of the propaganda.
Many patients reported adverse symptoms on starting statins and/or reversal of some symptoms when quickly stopping statins. The biochemistry basis for the functional science is documented. If CoQ10 levels are too low, functional changes, some irreversible, lead to loss of functionality of muscles, nerves, brain functions. High levels of ascorbic acid (AA) can partly reduce the problems resulting from low CoQ10 levels. But the amounts and frequency of AA intake (10 to 20 grams/day, 12x/day) almost always are not at the levels needed to provide protection from statin dosages (10-40mg or more per day). CoQ10 supplementation helps but there are the essential Heme A and other mevalonate pathway product deficiencies that no one is addressing. These deficiencies are also critical.
Pharmacokinetics of AA has the blood half-life time as ½ hour. This means the AA concentration will be 1/8 in 1.5 hours; 1/64 in 3hours; 1/212 after 6 hours. Under statin-caused chemical stress and increased ROS/NOS the amount of AA per day may well exceed 24 grams. This is 2 grams every 2 hours. Not much if you think of AA as a food that is metabolized and quickly excreted. Some terminal conditions need 150 grams/day/100kg body weight by IV to achieve remission. Plasma concentrations need to reach the same levels that are lethal to microbes/cancer-cells in-vitro. See Cathcart: Titration to Bowel Tolerance
Many of the symptoms of the statin reactions are the same as aging, so they are dismissed as having no proximate cause. Functional causes are multiply documented in the literature, but most are unread. See John Ely’s wisdom. UofWashington: Ely: On the Science of Essential Nutrients 2002 “Unprofitable Modalities”
Promotional statistical medicine studies are substituted for functional, biochemical science. Study reports are subject to editorial distortions that do frequently occur, because they are drug-company funded. Study or publications about adverse issues are not funded, published or promoted.
Doctors fail to recognize that when we are near death, we are dieing of scurvy and the oxides + histamine + toxins cascade. Klenner documented numerous case histories of dramatic recovery from near death toxic shock by injections of AA several times per day, supplemented with several grams orally every one to two hours round the clock for several days to two weeks until recovery. See AA kinetics.
Adverse Events of Statins - An Informal Internet-based Study The whole study is on the web as a PDF.
This is a well-documented analysis of a body of 351 case histories that show similar patterns of pathological conditions.
This report was the result of gathering and collating information from self-reported accounts of adverse reactions to HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors.
The information was gathered from 351 patients who had signed an e-petition that will be sent to the World Health Organization.
Every patient (351) reported adverse reactions to statins and:
The respondents’ complaints about symptoms were often localized to one or two limbs or several digits. Report numbers: muscle spasm/cramp/ fasciculation (30); neuropathy (24); parasthesia (16); visual disturbance (12); neuralgia (11); neurological damage (9); Slurred speech (8); auditory disturbance (7); Tremor (3); dysphagia (1);.
6 of 351 deaths
17 of 351 near death
18 of 351 ALS symptoms induced
29 of 351 serious neurodegenerative disorders
40 of 351 mobility issues/problems
295 of 351 myopathy symptoms
Other websites have collected over 14,000 adverse cases.
Estimated 15 million patients treated. Rate of harm is .1% or likely several times higher than these web results.
The update concluded by stating that there was “sufficient evidence to support a causal relationship” between statins and the newly acknowledged adverse reactions.
In the UK, the information was related to the latest instruction from the Medical & Health Products Regulatory Agency where adjustments to the patient information leaflet for statins and a change in the information given to patients by their treating clinicians is now mandatory.
“I am a 56-year-old male who has been relatively good health. I have been taking Lipitor 10 mg three times a week for approximately 8 years with excellent cholesterol results.
I have been noticing more lower-leg discomfort/pain over the last couple years, and particularly numbness/tingling in my feet this past year. I had been running 12-16 miles each week up to the lst year and have had to cut back on this because of the heavy sensation in lower legs and also some osteoarthritis which has been developing over the last 20 years.
My Lipitor dose was increased to 10 mg daily last year after my brother died suddenly from a cardiac event and my family history suggested it might be warranted to increase the dose, but after 3 months I couldn't stand the extra pain, so cut back to 3 days a week.
I still am bothered with these symptoms but not to the same degree. Should I stop all together?”
Reply Dave847 - Adverse Side Effects of Statin Cholesterol Lowering Drugs The following headlines from HEALTHFREEDOMNEWS reveal the many little-known side effects of the artificial statin drugs, some of which are required to be reported in Canadian statin drug ads, but not the U.S. versions.
[From: CoQ10 and Statins: The Vitamin C Connection by Owen R. Fonorow, 2003]
1. They deplete the ubiquinone (vitamin-like) Coenzyme Q10 causing cardiomyopathy and heart failure.
2. They change, weaken, damage, or destroy muscle (depending on dose and concomitant use of other drugs).
3. They do not slow atherosclerosis. (plaques will increase)
4. They make atherosclerosis worse (scurvy is induced).
5. They increase AA burn-rate; AA intake needs are greatly increased.
6. They increase allergic sensitivities.
7. They complicate COPD, chronic dry cough.
8. They induce sudden total memory loss.
9. They increase eye cataract risk. (lenses of eyes has 20x concentration of AA, but glycemic condition blocks uptake into cells)
10. They suppress immune function. By interfering with immune cell mitochondria energy pathways.
11. They are linked to cancer.
12. They have been linked for ten years with Rhabdomyolysis and Myoglobinuria.
13. They have been linked with elevated transaminase (indicator of liver and kidney damage).
14. They are linked to nerve damage. Cholesterol starvation, oxidation, and energy pathway dysfunctions.
15. They slow mental functions and decrease focus.
16. They induce muscle pain, and cause muscles to atrophy. This applies to heart, reducing oxygen flow. Heme A is reduced causing less transport per blood cell.
17. They do not extend life.
18. They increase serum Lp(a) concentrations (increasing odds of heart attack or stroke up to 70%).
19. They reduce left ventricular function.
20. They elevate the lactate to pyruvate ratio.
21. They enhance LDL cholesterol oxidation. Result is toxic cholesterol. Need more AA to detoxify.
22. They interfere with any function that depends on cholesterol or CoQ10 or vitamin C. (e.g., sex hormone production, hair growth, sleep, or proper brain and nerve function, nerve replacement and muscle cell growth/replacement)
23. They are prescribed to 13 million (in the U.S., 25 million worldwide) creating a $20 billion market.
24. They will cause 65,000 predicted new myopathies per year. [USA?/World?]
Supplemental Vitamins C, E and CoQ10 are completely nontoxic and would lessen or eliminate most of these statin-induced effects.
However if enough of the right kind of cholesterol is not maintained, the neural effects will be neuropathies and myelin sheath dysfunctions. Saturated fats are precursors to making cholesterol, so Lauric, Palmitic, Capric, Caproic, Caprylic, Butyric acids are needed in small quantities as molecular feed molecules for hormones.
More headlines illustrate the health benefits of Vitamin C: from bolenreport.com
1. Harvard: Vitamin C Only 1 of 880 Substances to Regenerate Heart Muscle From Stem Cells.
2. Fifteen-Year Harvard Study of 85,000 Finds Single Vitamin C Pill Reduces Heart Disease Almost 30%.
3. Linus Pauling Angina and Heart myopathy reversed: With Vitamin C+Lysine+Proline+vitamins+CoQ10
4. The Risk Of Stroke Was 70% Higher Among Those in the Lowest Quartile for Serum Vitamin C Than Among Those in the Highest.
5. Vitamin C heals atherosclerosis.
6. Vitamin C Inhibits Lipid Oxidation in Human HDL.
7. More Vitamin C as Pills Reduce Cataracts by 77%.
8. High-Dose Vitamin C Completely Prevented Drug-Induced Amnesia in Mice.
9. Carnitine, Its Building Blocks Vitamin C and Lysine, Increase Muscle Strength.
10. Matthias Rath Claims Cancer Halted With Vitamin C+Lysine+Proline and EGCG (Green Tea Extract).
11. Vitamin C Boosts Immune System in as Little as 5 Hours (NIH).
12. Vitamin C Pills Extend Life 6-Years (USC).
13. Vitamin C (and Lysine) Halt Atherosclerosis
14. IV Vitamin C Reverses Endothelial Dysfunction.
15. Vitamin C neutralizes many toxins, including toxic shock.
16. Vitamin C acts as an antihistamine in suppressing asthma and allergies.
17. Vitamin C neutralizes oxides ROS & NOS
18. Vitamin C increases blood oxygen transport.
19. Vitamin C helps mitochondria to recover from toxic dysfunctions
20. Vitamin C chelates metals, especially toxic aluminum an adjuvant in vaccines.
21. Vitamin C - New Treatment for Osteoporosis.
22. Vitamin C Can:
· Prevent the Deterioration of Heart Blood Vessels, Completely; and
· Cure Even Large Aortic Aneurysms (with L-lysine & L-proline) Without Surgery.
From: CoQ10 and Statins: The Vitamin C Connection by Owen R. Fonorow � 2003
· Apparently a $20 billion market has blinded some scientists. Merck and other pharmaceutical companies have known about the CoQ10 biosynthesis issue for more than a decade. (Few medical doctors in the U.S. are aware of this problem, or how serious it can be without the proper nutritional changes)
· No theory exists to justify the use of statin drugs. This author has seen no data or evidence that demonstrates any real health benefit for statin drug use that overcomes the proven detriment of hampering the production of CoQ10.
· One has to ask how the FDA approved the existing claims for the statin drugs. Apparently the dosage of a statin is important. [Too high a dosage causes significant harm. The biochemistry of the harm is documented but ignored by the regulators, who rely on outdated and flawed low dosage statistical reports]
· [Dosages have increased from the low levels of the original safety testing. Current dosages have much increased harmful effects, because they lower CoQ10 blood levels so much, and lead to increased ROS&NOS levels in the mitochondria, DNA damage, mitochondrial dysfunction]
· At lower dosages, the "bad" effects are reduced so that the mortality curves between the control and statin groups are similar. The studies rarely try to quantify muscular aches and pains and, instead, usually focus on lowered cholesterol as the end-point.
· Ergo, if the drug lowers cholesterol, beneficial effects on heart patients are assumed.
· [Harmful effects are dismissed. Like: without the antioxidants, oxides of the lipids form and cholesterol oxides are neurotoxins]
According to Dr. Langsjoen, See Introduction to CoQ10 UofWashington: Ely Langsjoen "Introduction to CoQ10"
· In my practice of 17 years in Tyler, Texas, I have seen a frightening increase in heart failure secondary to statin usage: statin cardiomyopathy.
· Over the past five years, statins have become more potent, have been prescribed in higher dosages, and have been used with reckless abandon in the elderly and in patients with [near] normal cholesterol levels. [Without CoQ10 & vitamin C supplementation]
· We are in the midst of a congestive heart failure epidemic in the U.S., with a dramatic increase over the past decade. [Statins do not work]
· Are we causing this epidemic through our zealous use of statins? In large part, I think the answer is yes.
No human who consistently consumes 10,000 mg or more Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C each day) and 300 mg or more of ubiquinone (CoQ10) daily has heart disease. [Add L-Lysine and L-Proline for more effectiveness according to Pauling and Rath]
· Studies that purport to show that statins benefit heart patients either have mischaracterized the data or, eventually, will be shown to be fraudulent, marketing propaganda. [Look into the pseudo science of Dr Ancel Keys, a discredited fraudster.]
· We defy any researcher to find a contrary example to our postulation, and we stand by the prediction.
· Cardiologists, as a rule, are highly trained professionals, yet they are being duped by drug company efforts to expand markets. They love these statin drugs, and why not? Patients keep coming back.
· Nonetheless, we find it unconscionable that editors of mainstream medical journals, along with representatives of the U. S. government and the news media, continue to hide the explosive research results on vitamin C and CoQ10 from U.S. doctors.
· We are now in a position to witness the unfolding of the greatest medical tragedy of all time—never before in history has the medical establishment knowingly created a life threatening nutrient deficiency in millions of otherwise healthy people.
· Disregarding malpractice, the continuance of ignoring vitamin C and CoQ10, while marketing and prescribing statin drugs for heart patients is criminal.
--Peter H. Langsjoen, MD
Drug companies failed to educate doctors in the proper combined statin & CoQ10 & Ascorbic Acid dosages, resulting in a lot of uncontrolled ROS and NOS with side effects, cholesterol poisoning by oxidation, causing mitochondrial dysfunction, immune T-cell dysfunctions, and increased susceptibility to vaccine side effects causing neurological harm. Since AA is depleted, scurvy threshold is worsened and aging is speeded up.
Except for the Medicare costs of treating the increased symptoms, the billions of dollars in savings in the SSI retirement costs due to earlier deaths would be welcome to a government that is unable or unwilling to repay the tax dollars borrowed from the SSI trust fund. However this early death savings is more than offset by costs from the harm from vaccine caused disabilities caused by not integrating AA intake with vaccinations, causing excess costs in the SSI long term disability trust fund due to the autism epidemic.
Now the CDC and the FDA have recognized that the combination of mitochondrial dysfunction (or existing ROS/NOS) and some vaccines (Flu, HiB, DPT, MMR, HPV) can lead to Autism and ASD neural atrophy. For older persons this dysfunction shows as fatigue. For young children it shows as fussiness, and also many of the symptoms of ASD. The Flu vaccine can cause an adverse reaction when the accumulated microbial parasite load is high enough.
The FDA has a table on their website that indicates that vaccination should not be administered if the patient feels unwell, or if various immune cells are compromised. The table remains unused because there is no practical way suggested to quickly test for this. Suggestion: Find a test that would work and use it. SED rate? AA blood level? Histamine level? ROS/NOS levels?
Too many clinicians do not understand how critical the scurvy state is to health and how quickly (1-2 hours) borderline AA levels can become too low and critical to survival. They assume scurvy does not exist today but cannot recognize it.
The pharmacokinetics (1/2 hour, blood serum AA half-life is remarkable, almost unbelievable. But its consequences, when understood, lead to validation of a new low cost, unprofitable treatment modality (AA, CoQ10, Lysine, Proline) that is extremely effective.
So effective that it is considered a threat to the entire medical delivery system. Causing its use to be blocked for over 50 years by the medical gatekeepers. It is up to the smart ones to find a way to make it generally available in all its modalities, not to suppress it.
Back To Home Page
Back to Ongoing Research
Copyright June 1, 2012
All rights reserved
by KF and KM Poehlmann